1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats.
Things people say to me because I have locs…
" i love your extensions !"
” what extensions did you use ?”
” I love your braids !”
” I thought those were braids “
” is that your real hair ?”
” is that all yours ?”
” oh .. . your hair doesn’t stink ”
” do you listen to Bob Marley ?”
” you smoke weed don’t you ?”
” can I touch your hair ?”
” you like getting your dreads pulled ? ”
*white person with dreads * ” I love your dreads , I wish my hair was like yours !”
” do you wash dreads ?”
” can you wash those ? How ?”
” do your dreads come out when you wash them ? Retwist them ?”
” you need your hair done ”
” are you rasta ?”
” shake dem dreads ”
“You’re pretty for a darkskin girl with dreads ”
” you’re pretty for a girl with dreads ”
” I don’t usually like girls with dreads but …”
” my sisters uncles grandmothers daddy’s nephews girlfriend hates dreads and thinks they’re dirty ”
” can you put them together to make one big dread ?”
” medusa !”
” you look like whoopi “
” you remind me of a mop ”
” let’s tie our dreads together ”
” what do you think about white people with dreads ?”
” you have dreads on your p*ssy?”
” only gay girls have dreads ”
” I thought you were going to be ghetto because you have dreads ”
” can I touch them ?”
” they’re rough ”
” what’s inside your dreads ?”
” oh they’re matted ”
” your babies are going to come out with dreads ”
” do dreads hurt ?”
” I would never get dreads girl I don’t know how you do it ”
” you can’t have dreads to work here ”
” is there something you can do with your hair ?”
” so it’s like that forever ?”
*dude trying to come at me * ” so you going to retwist my dreads for me ?”
The list really goes on …
I think my picture was appropriate for this post cause that’s how I be looking for real ….